For anyone just starting out in crystal healing, an absolute must-have crystal is the Amethyst. A rich violet hue and the ability to enhance the properties of any other crystal, this is one of the most popular stones in any crystal thereapist’s arsenal.
Its properties include:
- induces calm
- reduces tension
- curbs impatience
- helps clear thinking
- aids sobriety
- enhances psychic connection
- increases emotional intelligence
- focusses logical analysis
The greek translation of Amethyst is literally ‘not intoxicated’ so this crystal is perfect for anyone trying escape toxic situations, people or substances.
Top 3 Uses:
- Use this stone to focus your mind when meditating. Hold it in your hands or place it near to you.
- Carry a piece of Amethyst to help you either avoid toxicity or give you additional emotional support in the face of toxicity.
- Submerge Amethyst in fresh water, leave overnight and then remove the crystal and drink the infusion it to alleviate cravings or to help with detoxing.
What’s your favourite Amethyst use?